porter_inc (
porter_inc) wrote2006-05-18 06:06 pm
Thursday
I've only been at work a few days but it feels like the longest week ever. EVER ever.
New Boss asked me to stay late tonight, so I'm killing some time until he's ready for me.
When I was gone, Kevin bought Wendell some things - clothes, toys, etc. My favorite is a little black t-shirt that says, "You had me at shalom," and a little black studded collar. Actually, everything is adorable. That dog is so spoiled now. He's watching me. I think he can tell when I'm talking about him.
Kev and I are thinking about going away for the Memorial Day weekend. We want to go back to Snoqualmie, and we'll take Wendell with us, if we do. Once he gets his new assignment, he'll have to work weekends, so this'll be our last chance to do something romantic and sappy for a while.
Okay, NB is calling.
New Boss asked me to stay late tonight, so I'm killing some time until he's ready for me.
When I was gone, Kevin bought Wendell some things - clothes, toys, etc. My favorite is a little black t-shirt that says, "You had me at shalom," and a little black studded collar. Actually, everything is adorable. That dog is so spoiled now. He's watching me. I think he can tell when I'm talking about him.
Kev and I are thinking about going away for the Memorial Day weekend. We want to go back to Snoqualmie, and we'll take Wendell with us, if we do. Once he gets his new assignment, he'll have to work weekends, so this'll be our last chance to do something romantic and sappy for a while.
Okay, NB is calling.
